Word Count: 2,369
Estimated Reading Time: 11.7 minutes
Sellics: A Quick Look
14 Days Free
SaaS (Cloud Web App)
For Sellers who do $1k to $60k in annual sales:
- Monthly Plan: $67/mo
- Bi-Annual Plan: $57/mo
- Annual Plan: $47/mo
For Sellers who do $60k to $240k in annual sales:
- Monthly Plan: $97/mo
- Bi-Annual Plan: $87/mo
- Annual Plan: $77/mo
For Sellers who do $240k to $600k in annual sales:
- Monthly Plan: $157/mo
- Bi-Annual Plan - $137/mo
- Annual Plan - $117/mo
For sellers who do $600k to $1.2M in annual sales:
- Monthly Plan - $217/mo
- Bi-annual Plan - $187/mo
- Annual Plan - $157/mo
For Sellers who do $1.2M and up in annual sales:
- Monthly Plan - $317/mo
- Bi-annual plan - $287/mo
- Annual Plan - $257/mo
Amazon US, CA, MX, DE, UK, IT, ES, FR, IN
Key Features Summary
Inventory management system includes ranking optimization, product research, competitor monitoring, review management, PPC manager.
Compare to Similar Products
What Is Sellics?
Founded by Franz Jordan and Josef Vataman in 2014, Sellics is a suite of inventory management, marketing and analytics tools that can optimize key performance metrics to drive sales and increase market shares on Amazon. Sellics’ all-in-one software platform enables users to analyze profits, optimize product listings, manage their inventory, Pay-per-Click (PPC) campaigns, and reviews. Regarded as one of the leading Amazon retail analytics software solutions in the market today, Sellics reports that its users see a 1.6x ROI for their Amazon PPC campaigns and a 42% increase in revenue (on average after 3 months). It currently has 4,000 users and a customer satisfaction rate of 93%.
Let’s Talk Features
Sellics offers three separate platforms:
- The Agency Edition, which is for agencies that handle Amazon clients.
- The Vendor Edition, which is for the 1P/Vendor who sells wholesale via Vendor Central.
- The Seller Edition, which is for the 3P/Seller who sells directly to customers on the Amazon marketplace via Seller Central.
This review will focus on the Seller Edition.
Sellics Seller Edition has 5 features that help its users succeed on Amazon:
This feature helps users analyze their “true” profit and understand how fixed and variable costs and expenses impact their business. Integrating seamlessly with the user’s Seller Central account, the profit dashboard tracks sales in real-time and does automated calculations that deduct all costs and expenses (FBA fees, shipping fees, PPC costs, Amazon fees, promotional costs, taxes, cost of goods, and many more) from total revenue to reveal the user’s true profit margins. It is also versatile and can be configured to show profitability at any level (from marketplace to individual child ASINS) and any key performance indicator preferred by the user. Sellics Profit also comes with an exclusive mobile app.
Amazon Feedback Manager
Sellics’ Review Manager notifies users via email every time they receive product feedback. These automated updates allow users to immediately address negative reviews which they can do directly from the dashboard, and use the positive ones to improve the copies of their listings. Users can utilize the filters to sort through positive and negative reviews for a particular product over a period of time.
Amazon Inventory Management Software
This tool prevents users from having to deal with stockouts. Once users upload the lead time for their products, Sellics will then calculate the best date for reorder based on current stock levels, sales velocity, and lead time. Once the date arrives, the users will receive a notification to reorder. This inventory management tool also enables users to carefully plan and manage financial resources as it helps them monitor their 90 day reorder pipeline.
Amazon Listing Optimization Tool
Sellics’ Amazon SEO software increases organic sales through:
- Effective Keyword Research – Sellics Sonar has over 180,000 keywords in its database to help users find the most searched and most relevant search terms they can use for their listings’ title, bullet points, and Amazon backend keywords.
- Product Listing Optimization – the Listing Optimizer enables users to create listings that convert by showing them product listings that need improvement. It makes recommendations on how a listing’s product title, bullet points, description and backend keywords can perform better. Once users have optimized their product listings, they can then check how their product listings stack up against their competitors’. The Listing Optimizer also allows users to monitor the listings of successful Amazon sellers so that they can learn and implement listing strategies that will help them outrank their competitors.
- Tracking of Keyword Rankings – the Keyword Tracker monitors the development of keyword rankings over time and allows users to check how their efforts in optimizing their listings have impacted keyword ranking and Best Sellers Rank (BSR). Users may also perform A/B testing and track the results to see which optimization strategies positively impact ranking performance.
Amazon PPC Management Software
The PPC manager enables users to manage and automate and optimize their PPC campaigns. It increases advertising ROI and significantly reduces work hours in ads management by:
- Automating Keyword Migration – the Keyword Harvesting Automation Tool automates time-consuming tasks in PPC keyword management such as migrating high-performing keywords from one campaign to another and adding non-performing ones to a negative keyword list.
- Automating Keyword Bidding – the Bid Automation Tool automatically increases (when Advertised Cost of Sale or ACoS is low) and lowers (when ACoS is high) keyword bids for ad spend efficiency. It also pauses a keyword once it determines that a keyword is unprofitable.
- Optimizing PPC Campaigns for Profit – the PPC manager eliminates the need to depend on Seller Central reports to evaluate the performance of ad campaigns. It lets users monitor ad performance by showing ad performance metrics sorted by revenue, cost, CPC, CTR, orders, impressions, etc. It also tracks every modification (changes in keyword bids, budgets, keywords added or removed) users make to their PPC campaigns and makes this historical data available to users so that they may identify which modifications have boosted ad performance. These enable users to formulate and implement effective strategies to optimize their PPC campaigns.
What We Love about It – The Pros
Its Very Helpful Trial Period
Sellics offers a free, 14-day trial period to potential clients, and we really appreciate how helpful it is in helping you decide whether to subscribe to Sellics or not. The trial has no limitations, and gives you access to all the platform’s features; you can test ranking optimization, track keywords, and test PPC automation with 2-3 ad groups. You also get access to the Help Center, which helps you familiarize yourself quickly with the platform. There is one drawback though – you will have to connect your Seller Central account to the platform to be able to test most of the features.
Data Protection and Privacy
Its Low Learning Curve
Sellics has a low learning curve, and its user-friendly interface is easy to understand, navigate and manage. The Sellics Cockpit, which is the first thing you see after you log in, is really well-designed, and makes it easy for you to view account data and insights, as well as explore the different features of the platform.
We also love how committed the Sellics team is in helping users familiarize themselves with the platform. They provide a very extensive knowledge database that gives its users instructional material on just about every Sellics feature and capability, as well as regular blog posts that give regular updates and tips on how to use the software to grow one’s business. Customer help and support is also superb, and is available 24/7 via chat or email. The highly knowledgeable and very responsive support team responds to queries within 24 to 48 hours.
It’s a Complete Selling and Analytics Tool
One reviewer referred to Sellics as “the Swiss Army Knife of Amazon Seller Tool Suites,” and we totally agree. Sellics is a real all-in-one tool, and in our opinion, is the most composite and comprehensive Amazon Selling and Analytics tool available today. A strong statement, yes, but with all its powerful capabilities, an easy one to make because it just gathers all the analytics you need to succeed on Amazon.
Sellics provides the analytics needs sellers don’t get from Amazon’s Seller interface due to its lack of functionality. From Sellics, you get a highly accurate range of metrics and data, including session and conversion rates on all of your products, and information on how you can improve them (very important to note, that Sellics is the ONLY tool that shows session and conversion rates). This level of competitive intelligence made available to you is then translated into clear, understandable, and most importantly, actionable insights, from which you can devise and implement action plans that optimize across all key performance metrics. This boosts conversion rates and drives sales and profit, allowing your business to flourish.
What We’re Not Crazy About – The Cons
Sellics Pricing is a Bit Confusing
Sellics now uses a variable pricing model based on your annual sales volume. The lowest plan tier, which costs $67/month, is for sellers who do 1K to 60K in annual sales. On the other side of the pricing matrix, the highest plan tier, which costs $317/month, is for sellers who do 1.2M in sales per year (Please take note that these prices are for the Seller edition).
While the new pricing model is definitely an improvement over the previous one (the ineffective credit system for keywords and products tracked), we still find it a bit confusing because the monthly fee is now linked to Amazon sales. Maybe it’s just us, but we’d rather get charged a flat rate than pay a sliding scale fee based on our gross sales on Amazon.
One Seller Central Account Per Sellics Account
Sellics doesn’t allow the integration of multiple Seller Central Accounts into one Sellics account. For sellers with multiple stores on Amazon like us, this limitation is a big one. On a more positive note, Sellics will give you a 20% discount for each additional account created.
Various Platform Limitations
Sellics is a powerful software solution, but it does have its limitations:
- Limited Historical Data – because of limitations set by Amazon’s API, Sellics can only pull historical data from the last 60 days on the Profit Dashboard.
- Limited Exports – right now, exports are only available in PPC Manager (at the top left of each Optimize table) and Profit Dashboard. While Sellics has already announced that exports will be made available for other features soon, there is still no ETA as of today.
- Artificially Inflated Revenue Numbers – revenue numbers can be artificially inflated because Sellics adds the value of all types of promos, even ones that aren’t yours, to your profits. The reason is that Amazon’s API considers any sale with a price reduction to be a promotion.
Our Final Take: Should You Get Sellics?
Please read before proceeding:
We participate in affiliate programs to fund Seller Spaceship. Some of the links you will find in our articles are affiliate links, which means that if you purchase a product using our link, we will earn a small commision. This does not, however, come with any additional cost to you, and we guarantee that our reviews will never be based on whether we will earn a commision off a product or not. We stand by our mission to provide objective and informative reviews. That being said, if you do find our product/service review helpful and decide to purchase a product or service we review, we would really appreciate it if you use our links to do so. It will really help the Seller Spaceship team a lot in providing you with awesome content that can hopefully help your business!
So, is Sellics the right tool for you? Let’s see:
If you are just starting out in the Amazon game and are still in the product discovery phase, the answer is NO. You don’t need Sellics yet. We recommend that you look into simpler software solutions like Jungle Scout which can provide exactly what you need for you to advance your business to the next level.
If we were to pick out a tool from Sellics that has helped out our businesses a lot, it would have to be the PPC manager. We manage a good number of PPC campaigns and deal with thousands of keywords, so the automation feature of the PPC manager really saves us a lot of time and energy in managing our campaigns. The Bid Automation Tool has also significantly reduced our ACOS. It has done a much better job than us in managing our ad spend, and the savings we get from that practically pays for our subscriptions. We love the margins we are getting and if only for this tool, we’d strongly recommend Sellics to you.
If you’d like to experience what it’s like for your business to be powered by one of the leading retail analytics software today, sign up today for a 14-day trial. See for yourself how Sellics’ ranking optimization, PPC automation and other features can boost the performance of your business.
Read The Next Post:
Stitch Labs Review 2021: Raising the Bar in Multi Channel Inventory Management
About The Authors